You are expecting a baby, either your first or adding to the siblings. You are anxious, but excited, and want photos that make you feel beautiful (and not look tired). You don't want a traditional studio look and want connected shots with you, your partner, and your newly-grown family. You've seen newborn photos shot in homes in your Facebook feed and worry that your house won't be that clean.
The type of photos you'll see here in my newborn work is what I've dubbed as "lifeSTYLED". Traditional lifestyle photography rules say that you shoot the scene exactly as it sits to preserve authenticity. Now, that sounds good, but we all know (or can envision) how chaotic those first days at home can be. We all have places in our homes that aren't perfect. That doesn't mean we can't get amazing shots in your house though! I carefully curate the scene as we go to include and exclude exactly what will fit. If we rearrange the accessories or furniture a little, it doesn't mean that it isn't still your things and true setting. I shoot for light first and setting second. I may do baby portraits set up right on your bed by a window. I'll probably have you cuddle on whatever piece of furniture gets the best light. We'll stand in the nursery, always catching every perfectly tiny detail.
And most of all, we shoot you, just as the beautifully connected family you are.
Flat-fee digital collection - $675
- (3) hours of shooting time in your home
- At least (50) hand-retouched digital images with print release
- (50) custom birth announcement sets of 5x7 or 5x5 double-sided cards with envelopes
- Boxed set of up to 50 4x6 prints from the final gallery
- Let me help design a wall grouping or album of your dreams! Email me for a full product guide. I offer beautiful, affordable products and happily accept payment plans.
- Add on a mini maternity or baby session for $250 ($350 value if booked alone) Details over here!
Digital Image Delivery: Images will be delivered to you in a personal PASS gallery. From this online gallery you will download, share, email and order gift prints directly. No waiting for a disc in the mail. As soon as I have perfected the final set of images, they are yours!
Displaying Images: If you would like to have your photos on the walls, in an album or displayed in any special way, I love to come to your home and help put these ideas together. Let me know and we'll set up an image premier meeting on a weekend morning to get all the designing off your shoulders! We can take a photo of the wall you want to hang the photos on and I can show you exactly what they will look like before you ever order!
1. Email me with your due date to check for your spot on my calendar. I take a limited number of due dates per month so don't hesitate. I'm okay if you email me before the stick is dry.... ;)
2. Pay the digital collection fee with cash, check or online credit card. I offer payment plans so a deposit of $100 is required to be considered booked with the balance due before the session takes place.
3. Complete an online portrait agreement and a 'getting to know you' questionnaire.
AND YOU'RE BOOKED!